Text messaging, or SMS, is the most effective, instant and easy form of communication. In general, our society has become attached to their phones and are rarely without them. Cellforce’s mass texting platform, Symphony is intuitive, reliable, scalable to millions of messages, and provides you analytics tools to find which of your campaigns will deliver the best results.
The Symphony platform offers a variety of SMS campaigns to allow for every common campaign type:
- Auto-Responder (AR): Campaign that automatically sends an SMS response as soon as a consumer interacts with the system via texting in a keyword. It is designed to make your campaigns more exciting while remaining compliant with the regulations. A retailer would use an AR to begin consumer interaction by having the customer confirm they want to receive messages, or opt-in, as per required by TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act).
- Single Opt-In: This campaign allows the consumer to respond once, typically by texting in a keyword, and in return the consumer would receive a text. You can select to set the system to flag the consumer as “TCPA Compliant” as long as such actions are compliant with the TCPA guidelines.
- TCPA or Double Opt-In: This is a two-step campaign, where the consumer confirms their opt-in by responding to a series of texts. A consumer that completes a Double Opt-in Campaign will automatically be flagged as “TCPA Compliant”. Entering a contest, joining a list for text-messaged coupons or signing up for mailing lists are all methods of obtaining SMS opt-ins.
Note: This campaign that has a special feature that automatically allows retailers to follow up with additional messaging to the consumer that just signed up. For example, the retailer can send a message the next day after a consumer joins to send a special offer.
- AB Testing: AB Testing is a method of comparing two things, in this case results of SMS campaigns, against each other to determine which one performs better. To do this, two or more versions of a campaign are created. Message A is sent to a percentage of the selected database and Message B is sent to another selected percentage of the database. Since no consumer receives both messages, the data formed from splitting the traffic allows you to test how different factors affect the way consumers engage with the campaigns. After analyzing which message is the “winning” message you can select it to send to the rest of the database or optionally, create an entirely new message.
For example, say your database has 100 records. You send one message to 10% of the database (Group A) and a different message to another 10% (Group B) after selecting which message received the desired results, you can send the remaining 80% of the database the “winning” message. Or if you feel that neither message delivered the desired results, you can select to create a completely different message.
Note: Our version of AB testing includes an option for a third optional test Group C, which can make the test “ABC testing”. So, you can test either two (AB) or three (ABC) different options of the message to decide which one delivers better engagement
- Broadcast: This heavily used type of campaign is an easy way clients communicate with consumers by sending, or broadcasting, a message to a database. A retailer would use this feature to communicate with consumers.
A feature of the broadcast campaign allows to share the broadcasted message on Social Media sites.
- Text 2 Vote (Survery)
- Text 2 Win (2 types) – Generic Text 2 Win campaigns
- Text 2 Quiz (2 types)
- Broadcast for Call Center (B4CC): This only one of a kind campaign allows the user to control when messages are sent and at what frequency they are transmitted. This functionality was designed specifically with a collection department in mind as it aids in the sending of messages in a call center setting by allowing the user to regulate the number of sent messages per time period, which directly affects the number of incoming calls into a call center setting. B4CC allows the department to create a single campaign, instead of many smaller ones, to broadcast to a large audience.
- Data Collection: This campaign is designed to ask questions to collect specific information from consumers. Collecting consumer data enables the client to create campaigns that are more personalized and therefore more apt to have a response from the consumer. A retailer would create a data collection campaign to collect a consumer’s first name.
Our Platform allows for SMS to be sent via Short Codes, Long Codes and 800-number Long Codes.
CellForce,is connected to Open Market, the best Tier 1 aggregator on the market.
IMPORTANT: in order to improve deliverability of messages containing tokens Cellforce has developed an improved deliverability process whereby messages that failed to deliver over short code are sent again via an 800-Number long code. This process eliminated more than 90% of the undelivered messages.
Schedule a Call
We want to hear your ideas, help solve problems and do our best to ensure your success. Call us now or schedule a call at a time that is convenient for you. We are here to help!